By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (or permit others to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content using any communications service or other service available on or through the Service, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any other person or entity;
- includes video or a photograph of another person or an identifiable location that you have posted without that person's or the owner of such location's consent;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit or profane, depicts nudity, unlawful activities, death or violence, or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without iCracked's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- displays an advertisement, or accepts payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any activity on or through the Service on behalf of that person, such as posting commercial content, or posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of iCracked Inc. or any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of iCracked
Additionally, you shall not:
- (i)take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by iCracked in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately small strain on iCracked's infrastructure;
- (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; or
- (iii) bypass any measures iCracked may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service).
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
- (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction,
- (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service or as explicitly provided on the Site, or
- (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any or the rights that you receive hereunder.
You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.